Sunday, December 20, 2009

Its beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...

Did I mention that I like Christmas songs/jingles?

Deck the halls with boughs of Holly..Tra.La.la la la...
Tis the season to be merry, tra la la..

They have been playing Christmas tunes since as far back as October. The lights around my apartment complex have been lit up for months now. They put in a Christmas Tree in the plaza last week with ornaments and lights. Hollies hanging everywhere.

THEN this Sunday, the weather got cold. It was drizzling and cloudy ALL day. I was out busy shopping to stock my fridge for the hollidays since most places will be closed. I try to get all my things done before noon to avoid being crushed by the crowds. The crowds is really amazing. Its just that the sizes of the malls here are HUGE and yet crowds everywhere.

As I was coming out of my last mall, it HIT me. It was still chilly although it was NOON time. It was in fact a bit foggy/misty. I could not tell. I had a huge flashback to Christmas in Boston or Philadelphia with the same crushing crowds and dreary weather. It makes you cold and want to eat all the time and go home to a warm toasty apartment, watch Christmas movies and drink Egg Nog or Cocoa. Seriously a scene out of Christmas movies.

IT REALLY REALLY FEEL LIKE CHRISTMAS..So, in case, I don't do another post before Christmas,

HAVE A MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. PEACE ON EARTH, GOOD WILL TOWARDS MEN
AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO...

Don we now our gay apparel,
Tra la la, la la la, la la la.
Troll the ancient Yule tide carol,
Tra la la la la, la la la la.

(I told you I love the stuff)..

No comments: