Monday, September 6, 2010

First Christmas Song of the year

This morning I heard my first Christmas song for the year. Bing Crosby's Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow:



It gave me a flashback of last year when I was returning from Singapore and they played the music in the plane upon landing. Philippine is probably the first place you hear Christmas music publicly in the region, maybe even in the world.

Last year I wrote at length my love for the music and my Christmas here. I am actually trying to decide what to do for Christmas. I first thought of returning to KL to get a few things done but Christmas there is boring. I don't want to have my friend being charitable to me again this year so I like to plan something.

In the meantime, I know its crazy because its just after Labour day in the US but am really in the mood for more Christmas music.

No comments: